Thursday, 15 October 2009

Supersonic-Oasis

bloody scoot broke down again.

everything was good.
the drizzle and the morning swim,even with the distant roar of thunder,the lifeguards did not drive us out of the pool.finished my 10 laps and washed myself up totally ignoring the pack of weird guys with mini speedos and revealing private parts in the washroom.hopped on my scoot and rode to a nearby convenient store and got meself butter m&ms and a packet of wholemeal bread and as i got back to the scoot i knew something was not right when i pressed the ignition start button.there was a choking sound and it went pause,and i could not revive it,there wasn't even a sound.only the keys jangling,my heart beat and whispers in my ears suggesting strongly that i should call up the bikebulance to rescue and tow away my scoot to the workshop.damn.
i pushed it.push it all the way back to ebok's place.it wasn't far and as i left the carpark and turned down the road,i was already sitting and balancing on the scooter as it was a slope down all the way to ebok's.i parked it nicely and called up the workshop and arrange all the necessary details.
worried.
it was raining cats and dogs again,and that's when i dozed off.
and when i woke up it was Hungary vs Portugal re-run match on footy channel and when i took a peek from the window,i noticed my scoot was gone-they have took it and shortly afterwards the mechanic called me up-told me that i could come down anytime soon as he was already checking the faulty parts.he also assured me that nothing serious could have caused the stall.
i took the train,but headed towards redhill first,as i had to sign the surety deeds-surety as my sis was given an opportunity by her employer to provide the fees and all equipments and necesssities for her to undergo a diploma in nursing at Nyp.and so she was bonded-and that's where i came in,together with her hubby,as guarantors,as a guarantee that she will complete her studies and will stick to the regulations as stated in the papers that we jointly signed.i know she can do it.
and so after signing the papers,dali sent me down to the workshop and that's where i was given the shock.
it's not the battery or anything close which i thought that could have caused the stall,it was the magnetic coil which had worn out,badly.
and together with the tow and service charge.it cost me a $455.00 and a long sigh.

and now i think i have to watch my expenditure till next payday.but that cool dkny watch that i saw in the display case earlier was really cool ,and they said they could give me a 30% discount...oh my!!gotta be strong!!!!

No comments: