Tuesday, 24 November 2009

I've Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas

it has been crazy since last week,with plenty of events happening almost every single day and night,and we've been working from early in the morning till real late.and myself,i have to juggle my quality time with my wife and tried my very best to divide both work and play.it's difficult yes,especially when i have just little time to spend with her,lotsa sacrifices and energy needed.and also i need to keep myself safe and healthy especially during this wet weather season.

yesterday for example,i had to wake up as early as 5am and we both had to rush to the airport to bid farewell to our uncle Puteh,who had to board the morning flight for his Haj pilgrimage.then i had to send Minerva to her workplace which then i had to rev up the throttle and reported to work,loaded our stuffs onto the lorry and hit the road,from Pasir Ris all the way to Tanjung Kling,which was the other end of the island and the journey took us about 45 minutes backbreaking ride.

after our job delivering and setting up the booths were done,we rushed back,stopping midway for kambing soup at boon keng and zoomed back to workplace,got ourselves change into jeans and a new pair of polo tee,we then headed to NUS campus hall,where we waited patiently,dozing off in between times,for our turn to walk onstage,receiving our Excellent Service Award,shook hands and took a group picture,exit the hall,skipped the buffet and got back into my boss's Harrier where i got myself snugged comfortably at the boot with a cuddly bear as a cushion at the back of my head and dozed off as we moved off back to the office.

as soon as we got at the office,i checked the email,and with the massive emails unread,it drove me nauseous and a terrible headache soon developed.packed my stuff,put on my Samba sneakers and left the place.

i need help.nope,i need rest.too much for an Excellent Service Award,it's depleting my strength.

No comments: