Thursday, 5 November 2009

Just Dance-Lady Gaga

i felt a jerk on my lower back which followed by a jolt of ache which gradually developed into an awful pain.the pain also depleted my strength and energy to perform my task last sunday afternoon but together with my colleagues we managed to clear all our necessary stuffs.

i did not have time to see the doctor as the next day there were plenty of meetings and preparations for tuesday,which was our annual d&d.it was a bit of rush with so many things to follow up and what made it more difficult was the cd software that i'm supposed to be playing during the dinner was thai songs to fit and blend into the 'exotic' thai theme.i can't help but cursing the person who decided to have the thai theme of all bloody themes that we can have.and so i had to travel all the way to golden mile shopping complex to get a fabulous 3 for $10 thai disco hits;besides that i had to ask colleagues to contribute thai cds and also i had to download thai songs,with fear that i might don't have enough selection.

but it was alright and in the end,i had to switch to latest R&B hits to pull and aroused the young crowd to move forward and boogie-all but for 10 minutes of disco,as another 'smart aleck' chose to slot the disco segment in between of the night's programme,which means no disco at the end of it.which was also good for myself and the poor working crew who had to work during our very own company function and consider ourselves lucky as we managed to swerve away from that final disco part or it might have ended late,with troops of drunkards joining the queue to ask the dj to play their favourite song so they could show off to their friends their crazy dance moves and singing to the lyrics all at the same time.

fortunate me.

so the next day which was yesterday,after sending my wife to her workplace and settling my scoot's insurance and road tax,i took the liberty to spend the rest of the drizzling morning at the chinese medical clinic at joo chiat road for acupuncture treatment for my back and right knee.God knows how many needles were pierced through my flesh as i lay there face down during the electrolysis period and right after that i was given the 'merciless' massage,the doctor somehow used his kung fu in pulling and stretching my skin and veins,rocking my body side to side and gave a bone-cracking pressure at the end of it.but it was not complete without the cuppings on the affected areas.he advised that i had to stretch my muscles before any workout,gave out medicine and issued me an mc,yup don't laugh,an official medical chit allowing to rest at home without going to work.heee...and all that for $45.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I genuinely love how it' s easy on my eyes and also the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which should do the trick! Have a nice day!