Wednesday, 11 November 2009

November Rain-Guns & Roses

it took me about 45 minutes ride on my scooter from chua chu kang back to pasir ris yesterday.
along the way my flesh was burnt by the scorching heat and washed wet by the drizzle which proved hazardous as it pierced my exposed face at 100km/hr.

-speed demon-
i was utterly shocked to receive news from my sister as she read me a letter over the phone which said i was caught speeding on 3rd of november at 8.53am.oh my!i can't believe what she said but felt better at the end of the conversation as she told and assured me that it is just a warning letter.
i really don't believe that i'm such a speedy gonzalez.i'm not,probably the speed cam they used could be faulty or maybe it was just a practical joke by the traffic marshals who disliked the shape and color of my italian stallion.who knows?
but anyway,how fast could my scooter go on the road?speeding?you guys must be mad..

i'm stuck at home with the rain pouring outside while it was bright and sunny mode about 5 minutes ago.oh the weather is SO predictable.
and Minerva woke up with an excuse NOT to report to work today,she called up her office for urgent leave and we could rest a little longer on our bed.and a longer Fifa10 session.

Cheers!

No comments: