Sunday, 21 March 2010

Peaceful Easy Feeling-Eagles












had a funky good time yesterday,spent lovely moments with lovely funky people back at home,ebok cooked everybody's fave birthday dish-mee birthday and the fabulous fried phat chix with sweet sarsi & hot tea & goreng pisang the ultimate mouthwatering delicacy to go along,cutting the birthday cake with the monster big bad cats and oh wow the lovely birthday presents were ever wonderful,33 years on this planet earth,and if designed to live another 33

years more i'll cherish every single day living & loving all the good people that made me who i am today-my family.

and not forgetting friends whom i've considered as my family as well,all those well wishers who took their time & trouble who either text via mobile sms,or leave messages on the facebook wall and Akai who called all the way from downunder just to wish me happy birthday.

and Nazir & Heedaya who made a candid birthday cake surprise at Pasir Ris fishing pond,oh my you guys ALL are really sweet.truly those were the moments which will definitely be forever tattooed in my mind.

Love u Folks!
Thank You!

No comments: