Thursday, 18 March 2010

Wild Thing-Tone Loc


it was blazing hot earlier & suddenly the weather turned maniacal-raining cats & dogs as i type this,and halting my intention of riding on my beautiful Bella home,and in this kind of weather it's best to stay warm and dry and not to be on the wet slippery roads,i'll hang a lil longer..

and there's the Carrefour consumer sale at my workplace and i've been eyeing the $6.90 'convoluted' pillow..oh yes it said 'convoluted',and nevertheless among the rest that particular pillow that i like was neither too hard nor too soft,it got spikes like foams and sure feel comfortable,i'm gonna get it later,only thing,the wife will disagree as we already owned lotsa pillows on the bed,and each time we hitting the sack,we only use one pillow and a bolster each and kick the rest down onto the floor.and the price is right too,too cheap & good.

we had a family day event that we run yesterday and earlier this morning too,and all my colleague already murmuring complains that the weather is burning us all and we are all so dark now due to the prolong heat working under the sun,even soaking ourselves in the pool doesn't really help that much.


me on the mike with the guys from the army.

the crew,from left-my boss Wai fong and colleague ah hui who also double up as Djs,myself,Larry and Fadli.

oh yeah,we had amazing fun....

No comments: