Monday, 25 October 2010

Oh My God-Usher

Monday morning-with the bad haze and stomach discomfort,i continued my journey on this new day.been occupied with thousand and one things for the past week,i am so weakened both physically and mentally-but yet,even with the busy schedule i was in,i sneaked out of office to our lil workshop here,just to strip Bella's coat and gave it a new look-brand new camouflage!
it's finally done,sped down to ban hoe leong yesterday and replaced the busted left rear light,bought a new side mirror which cost me $125,but it's ok-as long as i'm happy i clapped my hands and zoomed off to work as my boss was already looking for me but i lied that i was in office.
the climb on competition which was held at pasir ris park wasn't as great as years before;the content of the goody bag were just some papers and a face lotion-the attendees weren't as packed as way before,the registration was a total screw-up.nevertheless i enjoyed the company of my wife and good friends on the beautiful sunday morning.boulders were still boulders though.

ok gotta work!

No comments: