Saturday, 30 October 2010

What's Up Doc?-Fu-Schnicken Feat Shaq O Neal


Print and make a mask-or click here if u wanna

The drizzle didn't break our spirits,in fact it made us move faster,setting up the portable tents and shifted our sound system,laying the cables and covering it up with canvasses.
our feet and almost knee high were soiled with mud,it was a bad day if we were wearing nice shoes.
we dismissed ourselves right after the setup,drenched in sweat and rain,i warmed up Bella,shook hands with fellow good friends and left for home,and almost fortunate,it poured real bad as i was in my pad.
me and my wife spent the rest of the dull,quiet afternoon,tidying up our room,climbed the ladder & drilled new holes on the wall and mounted the rack that mom gave us days ago,i arranged my toys on it,now there's no more blank space on any walls in our room-Star Wars toys all over,and still we badly crave for more.
i even pamper myself and printed Ahsoka Tano and ironed it on my tee in color,i can't wait to put it on sometime soon.
my laptop is at it again,lagging.and as i typed this,i actually deleting countless unused files that have been occupying space, defragmenting and at the same time running the anti virus.
i gotta rest early tonite,and i gotta rise early tomorrow morning-will have to leave the place by 7.30am-it's another big dragonboat race at SG river-and i'm quite worried as i didn't have time to train myself this entire week..hmmm.

What Me Worry?


No comments: