Sunday, 17 October 2010

Rock To The Rhythm-Lexicon


i've just,annoyingly,replaced my 12 inch soldiers with fresh new uniforms and weaponry,and since there weren't any space left in my room,i had to balance my left foot on the edge of the computer table and in a struggle,i placed them on top of the air con unit instead-and since they were all up there overlooking for any signs of impeding danger from enemies,i think i will feel rather safe,with armed security in my pad.

my muscles and my back hurts-the dragon boat training earlier this morning was a living hell-with the scorching heat added more intensifying pressure and pain-coach even included his 'circuit training' which he recently introduced-i must confess that i wasn't prepared-i can't even complete the 15 pushups at the end of it-i was really weakened,by the weather and coach's crazy agendas-and i was so delighted when we finally hit the shore,mounted the boat onto the trolley and pushed it back by our shed.
cleaned myself up with a towel and got into a fresh new tee from my bag,lit a fag,bid farewell to my rowing buddies,and hit the road on Bella,where i stopped by at Ban hoe leong for a headlight bulb,continued my journey down towards the hospital where my wife's mom warded at,but my faith wasn't rigid enough,i had to detour midway to China square where again,i spent lavishly on Star Wars figurines and left the place,stashed the goodies in my bag and returned to my original intention-reached SGH at 1.45pm,oh boy.
mom was looking good but said the doctor still conducting tests on her,and she's so hopeful that she would be going home tomorrow,i had lunch my wife bought for me,and by 2.30pm i'm already preparing to leave the place,damn it's really hot-it was drizzling when i left the house for the training this morning,but the situation was totally the opposite-i sped through out the journey-from the hospital towards my workplace in pasir ris,and amazingly i reached there in approximately 20 mins-thanks to KPE,it really made my ride a hell lot easier.but did i mention i was speeding?oops!

No comments: