Thursday, 18 November 2010

Check Yo Self-Ice Cube


Idul Adha was celebrated yesterday with families and glorious food-me and my wife got home at 11pm-after a long day-we decided to hit the sack.woke up late- i wasn't working but my wife had been complaining about her stomach which been upsetting her for days already-she rang up her office saying she's visiting the doctor,and when she checked into the clinic,the doc said she's down with gastric with fever and poor appetite-she got 4 days rest..oh my,i thought she was faking it all along but she was shivering last night.and now while she's recuperating at home,i'm bored to death.
was supposed to hit the pool for my weekly laps and the gym,but the inconsistent and partial rain,and also the current situation just prevented me from performing my routine.i guess i just slip into my trainers and jog later in the evening,just before sunset.and its only about a fortnight away to the standard chartered run,i need to build up my fitness-and i've no chance for dragonboating as the school holidays programme back at work is halting me so.

the weather drenched both my rides and caused rusts developing at hard-to-reach places of Bella-i had to claw out and wipe the scooter before each ride out,and i it was countless times i had to apply black spray on the exhaust pipe areas-which was the worst spot-i badly need to purchase the high temperature spray before those rust develop into a major problem.

ok i gotta fix door knob which i've never done in my entire life before-and who needs the repairman when we have youtube!

No comments: