Wednesday, 3 November 2010

That Booty Song-Urban Exchange


*PANIC!*
i didn't knew why i packed my beloved camera into the bag last night and this morning when i was about to leave my wife asked me again why was i lugging the bag with the camera in it-i blurted-"i don't know.."

it was busy the whole day back at work and when i fetched my wife in the evening,as we rode the ECP,with the sun blinding our eyesights,i said to myself,"it would be sweet if i could stop anywhere along this stretch just to capture few shots of the setting sun."but it didn't happen-we just cruised along,the raw engine roaring as i revved the throttle,all the way till we reached our destination-i lashed out my cam,but hell,i didn't know what to shoot,so i just snapped some clouds and i felt dumb-and why did i brought it out today?
the only moments i tried,hmm i actually forced myself and take some shots of my wife with a pappadum in between her lips while we're waiting for the briyani rice to arrive-and it wasn't even a good clean shot-blurry with bad light.
so as we made our way around town,i was kicking myself with the extra weight that i packed-until i was unloading the stuffs out of my bag-i was meddling with the lens and tried to take some pics-i was struggling to get a good focus-i repeated so many times-till the wife fell asleep,i swapped lens-tried so many shots-IT ALL TURNED BLURRISH!i was mad-my heart was pumping hard,my mind was racing-oh what should i do,what should i do!!!
i removed the lens,shook the body of my cam,formatted the memory card,running my fingers on every possible features of the machine-engaged the lens back,tried few more shots until i almost gave up,and finally i was twitching this lil button-adjusted it a bit-and it was all good as before-and the strangest thing is after using it for years now-i didn't even know what's that button for-all i knew,it was back to normal once again-oh and i heaved a long sigh and what a great relief!!!i knew i will be lost without it that's for sure,and i still didn't know why i brought the cam out today..

No comments: