Friday, 19 November 2010

Whisky In The Jar-Thin Lizzy

been hell at work lately-oh there's so many things to do,and to complicate things so many deadlines both work and my private life.i need to get away from all these-i desperately need the quiet time,away from all this rush,hush it's seems i'll never get it any sooner.
tomorrow for example,i gotta be at work by 6.45am,and God knows what time will i knock off tonite,and sunday as well-another 6.45am-and to add pressure to all this-my boss handed over to me an emcee duty for about 1500 pax,on the bigstage at the marquee-"playing some games and lucky draw.."oh my,it seems i could not run away from this,yes it's a big challenge for me-a lil confident but i lack the motivation-God,i'm so stressed out..i hope i could avoid this but situation tells that not only this sunday's event that i was given the job but the subsequent events as well-oh that's very inspiring...me as an emcee?i'm just a dj,a telematch gamemaster but to be on the bigstage,well that's another arena already..ooooh i'm so nervous right now....

help!

No comments: