Monday, 3 March 2008

Rock The Boat

it's raining outside as i typed this.thank god it didn't rain when i was on my way here to work.work,monday,hmmmm.

been quite some time i didn't update my blog,been real busy lately,and still,i couldn't access the net from my crib,in this small window,cautiously and constantly on the alert if anyone just pop by the office,i'll have to hide this all,just to be on the safe side,i mean,you know,we can't be doin' somethin else except for work stuff..

Akai back to melbourne safely,and only be back the end of the year for his big wedding;and everybody else been buggin' me,including my boss,"When ya tyin' the knot,sam?"

well for sure,it ain't this year,and for sure,i haven't pay much attention to it.

don't know,but it really bugged me a bit.

Goodness,i gotta wake my bloody ideas,hey!

kinda quiet now without akai around,back to the usual routine,maybe next time could hangout and watch Liverpool Fc in action again,ain't it bro?(Thank God they managed to get Mascherano!and we won again yesterday against bolton!woohhoooooo!!)

it's gonna be a tough week,plentty of work and....the phone's buzzin again.

gotta disappear,i'm wanted elsewhere...adios!

No comments: