Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Supa Dupa Fly

8 days.
and Big Boy Sam turnin' the big 3 One.

and i'm sharin' the same birthday with film director Spike Lee,Linkin Park's Chester Bennington,Franz Ferdinand's singer Alexander Kapranos to name a few.but the best is that i'm sharin' the same birthday with Fernando Torres!

and we gonna have a big party at Anfield!!!(in your dreams,pedro..)*chuckle*

just in case you guys wanna suprise me on my birthday,below is what i've always wanted all this year;-

-My Birthday Gift Wishlist-

1-A vintage Liverpool Crown Paints Jersey

2- a Holga camera would be nice

3-a Nikon digital SLR would really make my day
4-a pair of Vision Skateshoes coz it's so cool5- a Fallen New Era Cap do real good


6- a new pair of von zipper for the eyes
7- a classic Casio calc watch,the white one would be sizzlin'



8- a portable retro record player,definitely a thumbs up

well just some ideas if you gettin for me,and a reminder again,be quick to purchase em',coz my birthday is just round the corner,yeah,you know what i mean.

No comments: