Thursday, 20 March 2008

Scotty Doesn't Know



Maligayang Kaarawan Si Sam!

31.
old but heck i feel just like 21.

feel kinda doozy,went for my swim earlier,and on me way home i almost knocked down an old man riding recklessly on the road.i will sure feel bad as hell if i were to knock some old man on my birthday.anyway,the phone's busy right from the start i opened my eyes wide till now,many friends and cuzzies wished me 'a happy birthday.'

so at the stroke of midnite,ebok,ayah,adleene and amir sang me the happy birthday song and some prayers for my wellbeing,and i started unwrapping the fab gifts-

amir got me the classic star wars vids to add to my collection,adleene got me a new liverpool jacket to keep me warm and marlia pok got tha stutter shutter dslr!!WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
oh THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

well dreams do come true.

ebok cooked mee berus and deep fried paru,my stomach is SO bloated rite now.i can't wait to eat the cakes,yeah.
i feel so lazy now but i gotta get ready to fetch marlia from work shortly.

Go Shorty!

No comments: