Monday, 17 March 2008

Sensual Seduction


2 weekends of hell and now it's over,pretty much back to the usual breathe easy lifestyle.

woke up with a bad fart this morning,reported to work half an hour late,took turns with colleagues of climbing up the boom lift to brave heights and kickin ball around during breaks.

was so freakin hot in the morning but come midday we were blessed with heavy downpour so we didn't sweat that much,unlike yesterday.

yesterday was a pile of cracked eggs on the hot tar,some delivery man must have cursed himself so much.my sincere sympathy.and you guys have lesser eggs to devour.don't you love eggs?hmm


been couple of days i've been having chicken rice,and until this afternoon,i skipped lunch coz muradikal brought me to the same joint again.not that i'm sick of the food,but i don't wanna eat same food every day and yes the chicken rice was cheap-$2.50 only and real tasty too.i just had tea during my lunch earlier.

but come dinner,me and minerva went down beach rd army market and i had my hot favourite mee hoon goreng without egg and sugarcane juice.(yes you read right,NO EGGS FOOLS!I DON'T EAT EGGS!)and we head down to sims drive for durians.yes DURIANS!the season is back folks!

and i just ate again at home as i type this,and believe me i can't think of anything to publish here.i just can't wait to celebrate my birthday and it's about half an hour time from now.i feel old,but i feel happy to be alive once again.

i feel like snoop dogg,once again.


No comments: