Thursday, 24 December 2009

Concerto No 21 Andante-Mozart

Xmas eve and it's been raining since early morning,the world seems to be in a hazy shade and a lazy blur,everything is moving S-L-O-W,like a stop motion animation clip.

i couldn't send the missus to work today all due to the heavy downpour outside,had our little breakfast together and accompany her by the road side till the cab arrived.i dragged my sandals as i walked back home,darted to my room and brought out the vacuum machine to good use,made the bed and re-arranged all the mess that we made.

and at the end of it,i peeped through the curtains and looked outside,the rain had stopped,i drew the windows grill wide open and let the sun rays in,hitting Mozart's Andante as i lay on the carpet with little cushions behind my head.i tried hard to fall asleep but the harder i tried the more my eyes stretched out wide awake and glancing the wall clock it was almost midday.

time flies,so quick and by then i was already up and getting ready to fetch Minerva who's company too kind to allow all their employees to leave by lunch time to celebrate xmas.
grabbed my bag and put on my Adidas sneakers and matching green windbreakers,pushed out the little machine and feeling a little awkward-i kickstarted my vespa.
YES,my little vespa.i fell so huge when i mounted i placed my foot on the board below me,the sound rattling loud i felt that if i stay any longer some neighbours might just hurl abuses and glass bottles at me.still getting used to the clutch gears i moved off.balancing myself and struggling twisting the left and right throttles made me confused,but i went slow,especially with the wet surface of the road still fresh from the downpour earlier.

bought it for $300 from a friend.the repair cost about $500,the necessary papers about $100.
there are still some stuffs that need to be replaced and i will get it done soon.i've been longing for a scooter and now i own one,and stepping into a scooter accessories shop makes me drool;and there are plenty of things i still need to know about the works.

my Vespa, my little Bella.


No comments: