Monday, 14 December 2009

Venus In Furs-The Velvet Underground

It's a lazy day and my bones were rattling when i was on my journey to work today,even during the usual morning meeting i wasn't paying much attention,and right after my turn to pour out my week sales report,i kept mum and was surfing the net on my mobile,and what worsen the day further was when i read the sport column was entirely shocked that the Reds lost again,this time to the Gunners;an accidental own goal by Johnson and another tricky shot by Arshavin,which was really an unpleasant thing to swallow.this season we could jolly well take a break and i was really fortunate that i did not stayed up to watch the late game yesterday.

the boss was edgy at the meeting table-he wasn't in a good mood.

and who wasn't cranky anyway?especially after a long day running an event yesterday.

been a while now that i have not go hell out with my cam,moving from one spot to another,snapping pictures,and i've still got balance of untaken shots from the Melaka & KL trip in my red konica lomo cam-and i 've been eyeing the skies-sunsets were simply stunningly awesome lately and i could name a few spots that i've been dying to be at.

but i need a good tripod,i think,a bit impulsive but yes i do need a good sturdy tripod,and i've done a lil research and i think i'm gonna get it next week.

there are plenty of stuffs that i actually like-to pamper myself ,to relieve and soothe the daily stress;
and below is my wishlist:

Sam's 7 Cool Wishes!

1-G-star Scuba Elwood jeans-$335
2-Ben Sherman shirt-$149
3-Benro tripod-$168
4-Fred Perry polo shirt-$130
5-Bvlgari EDT-$143
6-1 TB external HDD-$135
7-Vespa Scooter-****

i'm gonna work it out!


No comments: