Friday, 4 December 2009

Too Legit To Quit-Mc Hammer


day 5 and i'm still away from my other half.i rose up with birds chirping & singing songs of praise and golden rays seeping through the top glass window.it's a beautiful day in Ang Mo Kio.

but i'm down wit flu and my voice sounded a lil nasal-sexy and harsh.but the actual pain is felt on the chest,all due to the rigorous desperation during the IPPT test the other day.

ebok tossed me some pills which i popped during breakfast,my head felt light and real uncomfortable breathing with my nose blocked.it's still early but i've already got my stuffs packed and already dressed up for the congregational friday prayers later.

i felt a little odd,especially after days of waking up real early and actually felt good and relief that the in-camp was over and the next one will be next july.
it's going to be another busy day,or should i say weekend and ebok has left the house rushing over to ebok long's place to assist and help them with the preparations for my cousin brother's wedding.ohh how fun it is.

today is my day off and i took 2 days leave to priotise my cousin's celebration and also an opportunity to catch up with other relatives.and yes it is going to be a fun weekend after all.

and i would love to pray all the goodness and happiness for my cousin brother Bakhtiar aka Abg Tit and hope that everything will go smooth and fine.

'Semoga Berkekalan Dan Berbahagia Hingga Ke Anak Cucu!'

No comments: