Monday, 31 May 2010

Always-Atlantic Starr

i was gasping for breath during my morning jog earlier and was looking up when suddenly two big birds swooped few metres away from me and perched onto a tree branch ahead.and yeah it really made me smile,that the mysterious bird which i saw months back and the ones that i saw today was confirm of a Hornbill breed.
big white beaks and big round eyes looking at me while i just stared at one of it for a moment and continued my run.and another that caught my attention was some bunch of mynahs chasing a small monitor lizard at the beach,some of the things that we don't see much in this urban environment.

my back hurts,but unsure whether it's due to paddling yesterday morning or during sleep.

back to work and there's so many things to do,school holidays back again and me and my colleagues are armed to face the challenges for this month.

i have officially finished watching HBO's The Pacific miniseries and it seems short,but nevertheless another interesting war flick.i just got back from the cinema counter at my workplace here,i got free tickets but sad news is that i wasn't given any options to watch any;No Free List for all shows.and so i've no reason to keep the tickets but to discard it into the bin.

i wanna watch Shrek 3!


No comments: