Monday, 24 May 2010

Crew Summer-Bananarama

it's a fresh new monday,with new swells & aches on several locations on my tired body.new agendas for the week flashed across my mind,and looking at it,i might have to postpone my day off to sunday again.
I got very dark,due to the prolonged activities under the sun,and yesterday i was sweating the whole day-right when i stepped out of the house to Kallang river till i got back home.and the training was getting vigourous with coach introducing new skills & techniques.
In the glorious sunday evening yesterday,me & my wife rode off to Geylang Serai shop hopped,bargained & bagged ourselves cheap yet chic rugs & we've to carry the 2 metres in length bamboo spread,balancing it as we transported it back to the apartment in Bedok.and once we reached the place,we cleaned it up & lay it onto the floor right away.it looked perfectly beautiful.
Unplanned,we immidiately performed an all out attack in the room that we will soon be nesting in,scrubbed,stroked and literally dug dirt & dusts from top to bottom,even the wardrobe was not spared.we even mopped the floor with bleach & soap & it's so strikingly glowing when it was all done.and all we need now is a queen sized bed and a curtain rail.and the rest will soon follow,which is quite disturbing to transfer all my stuffs there,especially my shoes.

No comments: