Monday, 10 May 2010

Fastlove-George Michael

I got bad eyebags & this morning i really had to push myself out of the bed.
with all the activities and lil rest,i don't really know where to start.probably what i really need is supplement of energy bars to boost myself,but then again i'm unsure if it'll work on me,or maybe again i just need a proper rest and proper meals.

sent my wife to work and got back,park Badgal Bella on me fave spot,and i took the bus and train down to Lavender,where i hopped onto Debbie,which i left at the workshop a day earlier;they weld up the cracks on my pipe nice and smooth,and also serviced & tuned her up,now it feels as great as new.

half an hour late for work today,but i've already rang up my dear boss that i'm reporting slightly later,did some stuffs,had my lunchtime jog at the park and now i'm finally at my desk,discarding emails and typing this.

the weather,ohh my,it's beyond words.scorching hot!but darks clouds gathered in the horizon before i came in the office earlier.

busy period
been quite busy lately,we had to complete and submit our appraisals,i had to assist my fellow colleagues,and we did'nt had much time as we had to be somewhere else and rush for shows and events,i'm glad that there's nothing much this weekend and already i have permission from the boss that i could take my day off this sunday,and i could participate in the inter union dragon boat race,woohoo!

so many things,so lil time.


No comments: