Saturday, 1 May 2010

It's On-Naughty By Nature

set the alarm clock at half past 5 but was only awoken by the wife half hour later this morning.
I had only less than 5 hours of precious sleep and it really felt odd when i staggered,in semi concious state towards the shower room.
While most were still in deep slumber,i had to sacrifice that beauty part to perform my duty at work.
the sunrise was extremely beautiful,hovering in the horizon amongst the rows of hdb apartments with its golden glow rays illuminating the darkness.

I am at my station now,as the PM giving his Mayday speech in front of hundreds anxious ministers & unionists,and it's almost over.

I just can't wait for all this to be over,it's been a tiring week.big daddy has already been discharged from hospital yesterday and i'm looking forward to visit him at home later this afternoon.and my good boss gave the thumbs up for us to take a day off tomorrow,and that's so good,
and i'm really looking forward to the rowing session tomorrow!

Happy Labour Day Folks!

No comments: