Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Detroit Rock City


Return Of The Tres


So we went skating.rendezvous point was the old capitol at midnight.this time,it was a good trip out.together we fixed yanto's griptape and from city hall we cruised down to somerset skate park.we should have put on our night visions,coz it was real dim and there were puddles of water but still it was alright.

i fell.like nangka busok.i fell when i was boardsliding and slipped.gedebakkkk!!!
punya la sakit!!fell on my back,i didn't have enough time to avoid it.and it's a bad thing to fall backwards.landed real hard on my back,slammed my butts and palms as well.my ears ringing,it was really painful,my friend.i stood up quickly and walked.i was alright but my left palm was stingin'.it was swollen.but we played on.

after a while,we got thirsty,left the park,went to 7-11,bought ourselves refreshing drinks and chocs and proceed back with the programme.we stopped at smu.ollied down some steps and gedebakkkk!!!again,i hit bonus points.it struck me double time.by then my palm was in real pain.i quit,i sat down and watched.was trying to mellow down the swell,i hold my palm.after some time,we decided to go back.we cut across smu buildings,and finally capitol.hopped onto our scoots,had the worst tea at bencoolen and zapped home.

so the 'killer' pain only arrived the next morning.knees and backs were madly achin'.but it was a good thing i didn't have much work yesterday.now i am recuperating.watched some skate vids and at the same time be inspired.my palm and the rest of em' achin' bones are recoverin and i feel good.it's all good,homes!

so the next trip is next week and we are all waitin' for siddiq.i just can't wait. u wanna skate?



"Bones Break.Bones Heal.Glory Lasts Forever!"


adil vallely

sam rock

yanto tego


1 comment:

Four Wheels said...

wah korang nie tunggu aku cam la aku nie korangnye mentor, like im some kinda pro...hehe aku dahla cacat cam comer, seblah kaki jer working...hehehe... ill be joing u guys soon amigos!........lets surf the concrete ocean babey......ill have nofx plugged on my ears, braces on my knees and 4wheels cruisin' me ard....the old-timers-suck-at-skateboarding is back!