Wednesday, 11 April 2007

Fools Gold



ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......sigh!back to work after that wonderful trip.felt so sian.was like dragging my butt earlier today,an hour half late for meeting(it was raining pretty bad at the highway on the way to work but it was so bright and sunny when i reached workplace..not giving excuse,really!!)kept yawning every now and then,mind unfocused,everything seemed Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo s.l.o.w.


in fact i wasn't there the whole time,i was elsewhere,i was thinking so much about else things,i told myself i didn't wanna think about that trip,and so i did.but i think i need another vacation,desperately.not that i'm lazy,(hey you know that!)but that just wasn't enough.


-the slightly more important issues-



as i was lost earlier,my mind go way deep and highlighted a list of 7 things.



1-in the meeting earlier,boss reminded us to smile more at work-as far as i know i was smiling even when i'm asleep,funny,where does all this people come from?must they be told just to smile?Gimme a break...


2-my throat was really dry the whole day,but i kept drinking tea the whole time,5 cups to be exact.yeah,i should be drinking lotsa water don't you agree?especially with the current killing weather situation.


3-Ben my friend told me that 2 boys drowned at the sea near our workplace few days back.sad.me and some buddies jumped at quarries at ubin about 5 floors down before,yeah it was fun,but were too stupid to think about how close we were to death.


4-i wonder why people worry too much.i worry too much too sometimes.i worried about camouflaged traffic police with speed cams mostly.


5-i didn't have my breakfast and only had lunch almost everyday,while dinner i seldomly eat.i jog 3 or 4 times a week,i swim every wed and thur morning,i lift weights regularly as i could but still i gain weight.my weight was 76.8 kg last night.probably my clothes and shoes were a lil bit heavier.plus all those stuff in my pockets,the buttons,my cap,the dusts that settled on my hair...


6-liverpool vs psv.i gotta stay awake to watch that game.(and i have to give excuses to marlia that i've to go home early...yeah..pssst jgn pauto!!)You'll Never Walk Alone!


7-i miss dr dre's the chronic album.gotta go out and search for it tomorrow.




No comments: