Saturday, 9 January 2010

Ceremony-Joy Division

Yo!
another wonderful saturday,
glorious sunshine and McD's fabulous Big Breakfast pancakes and cold iced milo, i put on my blue suede Adidas sneakers and head to work on the rattling scooter and midway it started to choke and the engine went dead.twice,during my journey to work.i jumped off the seat,raised up the seat,unscrewed the tank cover and peeped inside the petrol tank,damn it was empty and the blame goes to myself for negligently moving off without checking.a mistake,and it's my first so i hope there won't be a second.ohh.

during lunchbreak,i sneaked out and met up with Akai and due to his tight schedule and travelling back and forth to KL to meet up with his families and relatives,we only managed to hangout once and today was another good excuse for a tea time,as he's leaving back to melbourne again.short sweet conversations over couple cups of tea and i had to withdraw and hope we'll meet up soon.

and on my way back,the unimaginable happened,cruising on the scoot with the wind against my direction and all of a sudden the handle's top plastic cover blown and tilted over towards me.panic stricken,i was trying to calm myself down,stopped by the roadside,and tried to fix it back laughing a bit and heaving long grouchy sighs all at the same time.all the four screws were missing,high chances that it was loosened with all the vibrations the scooter had made.so i got back home and after my prayers went down the workshop to have the screws replaced.

in my room now,awaiting for the perfect time to go out to town with my beloved wife on our lil cranky scoot!

Farewell Akai & Nuras,hope u folks have a safeflight back!
See Ya Guys Soon!



No comments: