Thursday, 28 January 2010

Jailbreak-Thin Lizzy

puffed dark circles,yawns and achin' all over the body-a sign that i'm really burned out.
it's real hot out there as i type this and i've to brave the heat when i'm riding the scoot to work later.
my stomach growls in anger,but the food ain't ready yet.it's 1.15pm and i wonder what's happening at work later.thursday is always dull for me,where at most times i scheduled myself to report to work in the afternoon every thursdays.the sad part comes when everbody bid goodbye and leaving myself at the office alone,again.
but at times,my mischievous self loves the lone part-there will be none to bother me.it's just me and me alone.but today that's not the case,i got my another colleague with me,so it won't be as quiet.

the vespa
developments had been made as of yesterday-now it looked a lil bit hmm,how should i put this-better looking?well i think that's the right word-a lil bit BETTER looking.but soon,with the current paint being stripped off and another new layer shall coat the body,but still i can't think of a colour suitable for Bella,or best match me,and sure as hell i can't wait for the new look!You Bet!


No comments: