Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Open Arms-Journey

traveling from ang mo kio to changi east via the new bartley viaduct and the busy bedok traffic to fetch my other half earlier today,and then headed down towards city on the crazy peak period,the road was a real hazard especially for little scooterist like me,on the rickety two wheeler and finally reached our destination and fulfilled our intentions,shelling out $379.00 from my dusty wallet,spending on much-anticipated accessories for our beloved 'Bella' the scooter.

the nice old man helped to wrapped the stuffs and even secured and tied it safely on our rear rack,with my wife carrying her sling bag,and another bag full of goodies on the other.i had to hang another bundle in between my thighs,with the end of the bag clinged to a hook on the neck of the handlebar and dashed back home.

the visit to the workshop tomorrow is surely going to be an interesting one,replacing the old with new stuffs,and soon after all had been properly in placed,it's going to be another major work-re-spray.
I've discussed and actually managed to coax a fellow friend back at work to assist me with the paint job-him,with a reputation of highly skilled in airbrush paint told me to search and purchase a correct auto paint,a simple task which i've actually have not start working on.

doing up a classic machine-whatever it may be-like discovery turbo-needs a hell lotsa patience and funds.yes,no finance,no romance.u can drop the idea of doing up something,unless you have the patience and enough dough in the vault as classic stuff accessories don't come cheap.

i've no patience,and sure hell have difficulty controling my impulsive self.and that's when my wife comes in.


No comments: