Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Just An Illusion-Imagination

the weather was so hot,it was so perfect to be in the pool for my wednesday routine swim but as soon as i reached home and helped myself with ebok's ever fabulous chicken rice, my eyes felt heavy and tired & right after the meal,a session of Fifa10 and i was in deep slumber.

i assisted my filipino compadre,selling his polaroid camera to an innocent girl staying quite close to ebok's,and at the end of the transaction,
the lil girl asked,"Do you have plenty of Polaroids to sell?"
quite unprepared for such questions,"Why you asked?"

"Because the other one you sold to at Bukit Timah is my friend."she smiled.
"Oh yeah,i'm just helping my buddy."i smirked and bid her farewell.

they must have read the ad,and the thread is closed but this dude still selling Polaroids-oh my,genuinely me and my friends are just offloading this cams for sure.strange it's such a small community out there.

in the evening i fetched my queen,we headed to Daiso for it's everything-in-store-for-$2-each -deal.i love that place-it's full of funny,cute stuffs,and some are real bargain-we bought lotsa stuffs,and we paid only $20.
dinner at Lagoon-sate kambeng & pari bakar-though the sate tasted different today but we still finished it all except for the rice.

my eyes real droopy now,it's ZZzz time. what a wednesday!


No comments: