Monday, 18 January 2010

Never There-Cake

when i woke up this morning,i felt a jolt running down my spine,which at the same time sending signals to my brains,i could very hardly lift up my eyelids and they were so heavymy entire body weighted to the bed and i really felt like NOT going to work.

bloody monday traffic was hideous and while daydreaming,my colleague in the meeting room whispered to my ears,"Do we really have to do this every monday?" i nodded & just put on a fake smile and tried hard not to fall asleep,and my mind was envying fellow friends who're still in their beds as we listened to the grumpy boss's complaints,setting directions,discussing plans and whatnot.

dark rings were clearly visible and i already looked like i'm forty,i think.
they were discussing and already submitting quotations and stuffs,and if all go smooth,we're all expecting,anticipating Moby to perform at my workplace,ain't that cool or what?

i can't think well.and i can't coordinate thinking and actions.and laziness soon developed,i wasn't ok this starting day of the week.

polaroid android


after work-fetch my heroine from her workplace and right after i've sent her home-i left.
i've sold my beloved polaroids to strangers i've met up online and in total i've collected $140.hmm not bad.i'm unsure if i was doing the right thing but i felt good after clearing it within a day i published an ad on the net.

the web is definitely full of opportunities.huh!



do you own a polaroid and you don't wanna keep it no more-hand down to me!
let's profit together!

No comments: