Saturday, 21 July 2007

9pm Till I Come

been few days and nights that i've been sent to hell and back,i underwent and still experiencing "the most EXCRUCIATING toothache"i've ever had.

it started with a slight pain which then developed into a sharp throbbing torment.it affected my life pretty badly.initially,i swallowed aspirins with hope that it could tame this beast but i was all wrong.then i took painkillers but instead of soothing,it drove me into a drowsy clumsy state.
and the toothache grew worse.i couldn't sleep,i couldn't eat and i can't work.and so,earlier today,with the weather as gloomy and dark as my tooth,marlia brought me to her neighbourhood dentist.my face was swollen,probably due to the aspirins that i took a little too much.honestly,i was totally reluctant to visit the dentist,but today i just had to face the devil once again.i had bad experience with dentists and especially that chair with the spotlight shining on your face and the scary shiny tools that they use.i just hate all that.it made my skin crawl.
i was stiff when the dentist,who spoke with a slang,checked my mouth,and he went like,"oh no!"
and strongly suggested that he gotta plucked out all the rotten teeth that i have.but he can't do shit today,as i had a severe infection.prescribed antibiotics,painkillers,a bottle of green mouthwash and two days mc.told me to come back next week,the proper extraction of the tooth with the killer pain,and hopefully an end to this agonizing experience.

No comments: