Friday, 6 July 2007

La Isla Bonita

been cracking my head for the past hour an a half trying to think of problems back at work coz i got a one on one discussion with me boss tomorrow afternoon.my mind can't think straight,especially after k-fad pimped another fabulous game into my PsP.it's another medal of honor,and its time to kickass.YEAH!now i've plan to sacrifice some hours of beauty sleep to reclaim nazis occupied lands in europe,you know what i mean.
earlier this morning i rode on my italian stallion to the toy shop to swap my faulty tin robot,and then detoured down the CTE back home for lunch and return to work and that journey was less than 15mins.(that's what marlia said and furious about..haha!!)
my latest collections-strange,scary,staggering yet cool tin robots.the two at the back are battery operated.the purple one move few steps and the body rotates with window on chest open with twin guns shooting with fancyful lights and sound.the mighty grey robot emit smoke each time it stop walking,with lighted eyes and crown-very the 'POWERFUL!'while the front shiny blue mini-robot is just another friction wind-up tin toy,but you should see him moonwalk,dude!!!!and while the rest of the world is busy thinking of megatron,starscream or barricade,here i am,in my fantasy world of tin robots but I LIKE!!!

so,songs like friday i'm love,a letter to elise,pictures of you,close to me,lovesong,fascination street ring any bells to your ears.HEY!!they are coming to town this august,ya know?i grew up listening to their songs and robert smith,with his weird hairdo and Revlon on his face and not forgetting their strange costumes,a forever gleaming wonder and charm.but sad thang,i haven't made any plans to watch em live,still hesitating,still thinking,coz i've calculate and i think i've overspent my budget for this month.*sad*sob*all i can say,i'll try my best to come in style for the concert..hopefully.

my Cure records

and for more ticketing information on the Cure concert click here.



No comments: