Sunday, 22 July 2007

By The Way

the drugs prescribed by the dentist made me high.


woke up at 9am earlier this morning,i just washed my face and brushed my teeth and had bananas and breads and a glass of milk and followed by the antibiotics,painkillers and that mean green mouthwash which i then gulped down the remaining milk from the glass.


lighted a cigarette,and still in a groggy state,i was enjoying the morning sea breeze and the music from the speakers.head back to my room,buried myself under the pillows and had the bestest sleep.


startled at 2pm,i got up,had my showers and in the light drizzle,i rode to marlia's place and then to haig rd where i got myself measured for my 'baju kurong.'went down bugis where i got my wriswatch fixed and ended up at beach rd for 'no doubt the most delicious mee goreng in the world.'


and since Sunday was so dull with the rain and there's no other place we could think of going,we went back home.


and my left eye was bloodshot red and now it got my right eye too.


i need to rest yo.

No comments: