Thursday, 26 July 2007

Firestarter

went out skating with siku mimi last night,he wanted to tried out his new trucks,new tricks scheme while i just wanna distract my mind a lil bit.

got back around 5am,and pretty much didn't sleep the whole morning.forced myself up,rise and shine and all that,got out my crib reluctantly around 2.30pm and damn,it was drizzling.everything look pale and grey,with the rain covering my eyes,i reached my destination,my appointment with 'dr.evil',and it looked too scary to be true.

he inserted a long stick into my mouth and after thorough check,he strongly suggested me to extract 3 tooths.YES 3!! as there were in very much trouble state.as expected,i gave him a thumbs up.very quickly afterwards,he took out a long syringe and sinked it deep in my gums.MY GOD!that was painful.i had countless accidents which led to surgeries of many kinds on variety parts of my body,but when it comes to tooth extraction,that's the one i would really wanna avoid.but this time,there's no escape.so he numbed my gums and briefly explained to me the procedures that he's about to conduct.i swallowed some pills,signed some forms and drank a cup of sweet Milo.soon,he elevated the chair,focused the spotlight,and there he went.i wore an orange goggle and right up ahead was a tv showing some war going on somewhere.a distraction,i supposed,but with the dentist and his assistant shoving and pushing and pulling my tooth,it's hard to be distracted,really.i saw blood on his latex gloves,and all the feary tools he used,however,shrunk my ding dongs.then out of the chaos,i thought of those interrogators who pulled victims' teeth with pliers and no anaesthetic whatsoever,ooooohh...

and after a while,with my eyes partially closed,i saw him pulling a long strand of string and in sewing rhythm,and shortly,it's done.the assistant placed a mirror in front of my face and the dentist showed me the bare end of my mouth.3 in a row,gone in mere 20 mins.

all that for $290,got my pills and mouthwash,plus 6 days mc.ooooh!

hey!and also i've caught simpsons the movie yesterday,it was exciting!!!!
ay carumba!

"Spider Pig!Spider Pig!
Does whatever
a Spider Pig does,
Can he swing
from a web?
no he can't
he's a pig
looookoutttt!
he is a Spider Pig!

gotta go,the anaesthetic is almost gone.

p.s-you only live once.

No comments: