Friday, 18 July 2008

3am Eternal-The KLF



I think I remembered jotting here somewhere that it has been a dream of mine and Muradikal my friend,to produce a book with probably hundreds or possibly thousands of colourful pictures of least pleasant looking tattoos and I would like to name it ’Most ugliest tattoos ever inked on flesh on this side of the planet.’

Of course, the tattoo contributors must be from this side of the planet,namely south east asia,no further,and that’ll be conveniently easier to cover.

But why tattoos?one of the strongest reason is that I see ugly tattoos on both ugly and nice looking people everyday and the tattoos are usually repeated,carbon copy,monkey-see-monkey-do prints.not original,nothing interesting and seems that everybody is proudly having the same or almost similar tattoo as I see it.how silly!

and sadly,they way i see it,the book will never be published,and hmmm don't ask...

anyway,Aviva Yael and P.m Chen released a similar book,and for those who're keen on tattoos and all that,you can check out the book yourselves.look interesting though!

and no thank you very much,i am sincerely,seriously no intention to tattoo my skin and also don't encourage you guys to own one as well.let's stick to henna and other temporary 'tattoos' instead!

No comments: