Thursday, 17 July 2008

He Got Game-Public Enemy

Sometimes i feel like runnin away from everything when everything seems to be against me,but most times i take those as challenges,facin' it like a real man,but at times i feel like runnin' and runnin away from all this crap,but again,i tell myself,let's face it,bring it on yo!get some!coz everybody else is facing the same shit as well (or worse?).

Thursday and everything doesn't look good,from the weird weather to the crappy bits at work,no it's not good at all.days from now and i'll be haulin' my sorry ass to the west,serving my country,being called back for reservist,doin my part for my beloved country.sounds funny eh.

anyway,a week of absence from my daily routine,now that sounds a lil bit fun actually,i'm lookin forward to it,meeting up with people with the same fate as myself,and hey that's gonna be next week.i call this - a regimental vacation-at least i don't have to face the hectic life at work,being at the camp,just nod to whatever those officers say,perform whatever duties they ask,don't argue,never abuse anything and everything will be safe and good.a week of heavenly hell.i can't wait..


Oh yeah!Blur Rules Yo!

No comments: