Sunday, 27 July 2008

Yellow-Coldplay

a deep long sigh and it's over.

and it wasn't that bad,after days of reservist training,i'm pretty much back to my normal life again,kinda miss the fun already and i don't really feel like goin' back to work tomorrow but i guess i don't have an option.

me and the rest of my team back there all agreed upon one damn thing for sure;we had the best time together,and despite what everybody picture us goin' back to camp facin the tough trainings and all that,well,that didn't happened to me and my 'Signallers' team of 9 fortunate dudes.we had the bestest time!the only worried us was IPPT test and that's it.and good thing i passed the test for those who didn't,have to go back for remedial trainings for 6 consecutive saturdays,which i particularly dislike;especially when my line of work needed me more over the weekends.

one of the good news was that we don't have to bunk-in so every single morning,i had to wake up at 5.15am,left home around 6.15am and my God,the only thing which scares me every single time,was the amount of traffic at the highway upon reaching Jln Bahar,it was seriously notoriously dangerous.1st lane-cars dashing mad like F1,buses on the 2nd lanes,4th and 3rd lanes long lines of heavy trucks and the reckless malaysian bikers squeezing and speeding without even sparing thoughts of other road users-hey this is a concern,the traffic cops should administer this problem.it's really scary!
once i reached camp,had my breakfast,then morning rollcall and parade which followed by the usual daily routine-training.and my training with my team was conducted in an aircon room every day!it was a holiday camp!and i mean it really.we had many meal breaks (official and unofficial ones..)we talked and laughed a lot,and yes we even could have power naps!and instead of 6 days of reservist training,it was slashed to 4 days-it was fun and the only thing not fun was that we were made tired of waiting other platoons to complete their trainings and that's it.now i really looking forward to the next In-Camp training!

pic above-the compulsory 'gas chamber' episode.

No comments: