Thursday, 10 July 2008

Machine Gun Kelly-Angelic Upstarts

i was ridin back home when suddenly i felt so tired.real tired,my eyes almost disconnected from focusing on the busy highway ahead.i've been busy.busy with my daily routines and schedules.even on my day off,i was busy preparing for my IPPT which will be on this month end.my regular wednesday swim won't be so tiring if i didn't run laps at the stadium beforehand,under the midday sun,but i kinda enjoyed the challenge.and almost a month now,that i've been jogging every single night,not only that i'm preparing myself for the silly IPPT,i'm getting myself ready for the round island cycling challenge as well.

i went out with minerva earlier this evening.went down to far east square,with intent to checkout the toy robots store,but i was a bit shocked when i arrived,the entire robot collection wasn't there no more,and was replaced with some other uninteresting toys.

but what really shocked me more was,the no. of ERP gantries which we sped by today.and as far as i remembered,it was 3.and that equated to the sum of $3.00 altogether.Good God!good thing i am not working in town,and if i do,i won't ride to work,i'll rather take other alternative-public transport.my...Oh OH!this is SO crazee...

we went window shopping,feasting our eyes on the post-Great Singapore Sale,my heart was throbbing,each time i saw something nice.and so we were in this shop,she was asking the sales person her size for this Vans sneakers and i was looking around at this shop at Heeren,and my mouth was wide agape when this lil kid was checking this 'ordinary-looking' backpack and on the shelf where he took the bag was a big price tag-$300-Woooooooooooooooooo.i won't pay that much dough on something which i could get with better quality and value for money.it's a Porter backpack.hmmm..enuff said...




deep in me,my mind is wonderin',i wish we both could be flyin',yes..yes..one nite in Bangkok would be just nice,i just wanna go back there and get my Vision stuffs.a pair of sneakers (or 2..or 3...?)one of the old school new breed deck will very much satisfy my cravings,plus those lil stickers and dun forget the t-shirts and other apparels..oh no i can't..i forgot..
i'm on a tight budget..save me!!!!!!

No comments: