Sunday, 13 July 2008

Get Right-J.Lo

whew...a free Sunday...

at work with the same network of groggy over-worked bunch of folks,and another miraculous Sunday,that we all have nothing to attend to except for our normal daily duties.all looking forward to leave early on this beautiful day.i brought my camera along which i've planned for days now and we shall see if i'm destined to capture the blazing sunset,which been very beautiful these past few days.

and i gotta collect my pants which i sent for alterations which supposed to do it yesterday but i was totally occupied and forgotten all about it,gotta sent films for developing too so i think it's best to do it all at one go today.

pretty much h-u-n-g-r-y now,but i've been dying to eat something nice outside,and NOT here in my workplace,coz its too costly and ahhh i got sick with the same old food day in day out.

the other day,we were walking around aimlessly at Vivo city,and we stepped into a shoe joint,i must say,i was compelled.I GOT THE HALF-CAB!!





it was affordable-SGD$69;Marlia was grumbling and i was smiling cheek to cheek."it's a gift for myself-for quitting smoking."damn i had to give that lame excuse.i gotta pamper myself once in a while,don't ya think so?

oh well,i'm in my office now,with no tee shirt on,getting ready to leave,putting on me Half Cab,haaaa,gotta reach for my shirt,i'm outta here baby!!!!!

Happy Sunday and Sweet Suprises always!

No comments: