Thursday, 3 July 2008

Boys-Sabrina

it wasn't so good today.

was another super hot sunny day,another day to the pool,as i reached i disembarked from my black scoot,opened up the seat and i threw in my mod helmet,grabbed my gear and during that time as i about to shut the seat,i accidentally threw in the bunch of keys as well.AHHHHHH!!!
now i can't open it up and i can't switch the ignition obviously-IT'S IN THE SAME BUNCH OF KEYS!and hotdamn,i was already perspiring,now i can't really think so i just went the pool to cool myself out,calm myself down.but during the swim,i kept thinking of how was i gonna take my keys out of the seat storage...i can't swim no more so i abandoned my swimming session after 3 laps,hit the shower and rushed back to fix the problem.there was this nice soul,i asked him for a screwdriver,he came back with 2,helped me throughout,under the killer heat,and after bending and pulling the seat through and fro,i finally figured out how to peel the latch.YES!!!!i finally did it after 20 mins of struggling,and somewhat i felt like a thief trainee.thanked the dude for helping me out and i made a dash to my local town council to pay my fine.YES,I GOT SUMMONED yesterday for parking without a valid coupon...well talkin about being not so lucky..

No comments: