Thursday, 24 July 2008

Besame Mucho-Consuelo Velazquez

I PASSED MY IPPT YO!!!!!!!!

in sweet words,all the efforts,the crazy daily jogs and the midweek swimming sessions and not forgetting a month without ciggies really paid off in the end,i'm so exultant!!!it was really one of the most tensed moments as i waited for my turn earlier today,i had to swallow painkillers and sprayed a hell lot of deep-heat ointment onto my right knee and a kneeguard over it,it worked temporarily good and depleted the pain during the whole session.

i made a progress.last year's 2.4km run was 11 mins 50secs,today i broke that record at 11min 26 secs!it ain't easy but i gave my best and i was rewarded-a Silver for this year's IPPT and also that means another $200 in my bank account.

Alhamdulillah,i've made it!and 2 more days we're done with the training!!!!!!

Woooooohooooooooo!!!!!it feels good to be fit and healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: