Wednesday, 26 September 2007

Sweet Surrender



nope that's not the latest fashion.and certainly one won't put that on in the office during a meeting.looking dumb and foolish,with a cold chupa chups 'crown',well,that is me.

that is me.positive.
no i am not trying to be funny or trying hard to 'act cute',but well,that is certainly me,myself and i.

and the best thing is,the people i work with are pure shiny happy people.and we do our job well.so,no matter what we do,so as long we work within our boundary,treating everybody with equal respect,meeting deadlines,so on and so forth,the bosses or anybody else WON'T diss us.

i'm just being me.

and for being myself,i bumped onto a young lady at my workplace years back.and honestly,the first time when i laid my eyes on her,i instantly disliked her.for no reasons.and to be frank,nobody liked my character and attitude as well,for whatever reasons.maybe it's because of my outrightness,or the color of my blonde hair before,the clothes that i wore,my approach?i don't know.

but as time past,i got pretty close with this lady,we hung out and got into serious relationship and she got hooked to my misadventures as well;from fishing dangerously at a remote wooden jetty in Ubin,unequipped Ledang hiking,lost in Bali,alarming separation at Vietnam/Cambodia border customs,rented motorbike's tyre burst in phuket,snorkelling at shark bay in phi phi and plenty other scary and fun experiences that we went through together,in both thick and thin,good times and bad times.and i must say,that with so many people that i've known,nobody is equivalent to her;being very loving,very understanding,very patient and very angelic as well.coz i know,no one could tolerate my stubborn temperamental behaviour,but she however managed to shape and mould me into a better man with a twist of crazy colorful adventures.

and today she turned a year older.and to this special person,i wish a Happy Birthday,wishing and praying for her good health,everlasting big love,hugs,happiness and hope that we'll be together forever ever and ever.


Happy Birthday Nur Marlia aka Minerva Marlia Pok!!!!!!!

No comments: