Thursday, 27 September 2007

Daytripper

I've got 2 days off this week.
i've got my front tyre replaced which cost me $85.
i've sent my scoot for inspection which cost me $18.
treated myself to t-shirts,stickers and miscellaneous items at uncle eddie's which sum up to $70.(oh i forgot to mention Big-sized stickers,ahh what an excuse..)

from pasir ris to kallang to ang mo kio to sin ming to margaret drive and back to pasir ris already cost about half a tank of petrol which is about $9.

whoa...

i am still stuck here in my crib.supposed to be home by now.but i am so lazy to ride back to Mo kio.i wasn't feeling that well,ahh,again.last night,i had that flu again(oh darn,when izzit gonna be fully recovered??)and as we skate last night,i packed myself with tissues and Vicks inhaler,i smoked a lot and honestly the soup which we had for sahur at botanic,i didn't even realise how it tasted like.and then it was pouring like mad,got drenched and cold,and i had to ride real slow,got my windbreakers on but my knees were exposed and sure it was a long hard ride home.

and now i got this chesty coughs.and the phlegms,they were like really,ooey,gooeey,thick and irritating and they glow-in-the dark.

ok macha dey,i gotta go.

go get your macha dey!

No comments: