Sunday, 23 September 2007

Pass The Dutchie

it was a very long day.they said the temperature was 33 degrees.i dared not removed my shades.Good God protected me the whole day,the whole while,as i stood by the console,and braving the unforgiving heat handling the family day event earlier.

i swallowed too much saliva,coz my throat was really dry,i could feel the unbearable pinch,on my neck,on my cheeks.but i was calm,like john wayne without a saddle and a gun.but i swear i could have fainted.

at the end of the day,as i knocked off from work,i walked.and as i walked,i could hear my bones rattling,i'm losing strength,it was 4.30pm and the sun was strongly shining still,rays seeping through the leafy trees at the park,i dragged myself.

took a long cold shower,i can't stretch my eyes wide,washed my pile of filthy clothes,and then climbed up the stairs (how i'd wish there's an escalator)and collapsed on the carpet.i was knocked unconscious,well semi-unconscious.coz the bloody phone kept ringing and vibrating kept me up.

was supposed to meet up with adleene,ebok and ayah,but i couldn't join em,marlia was hold back at work,and by sunset,i had a mug of brown rice soymilk and 4 biscuits.yes 4.
i was totally burnout,but i wasn't hungry.i was dehydrated.

but what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.and same applies to all who believe as well.

have faith and stay strong!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).