Saturday, 22 September 2007

Hurry Up,Harry!

Reach for the Stars!

Jetset to the moon,packed myself some banana sandwiches and gatorade,
halfway across the skies and already i could feel less weight.
left the sunny isle for greyish rocks,dark horizons and pretty blank space.
will they welcome my arrival,or shoot my ship down to a fiery blaze?

have i had too much of everything?all the disturbing scenes and sins,
wars,killings,murders and snatch-thieves?
no portion of the grass is greener no more,or which side of the politics should i believe?
i stand corrected,correcting corrections,no more in stimulations,now breathing in my spacesuit,uncomfortably yet h-a-p-p-y,and that you can't snatch that away from me.
in my own phase,my own space,my way,taste my own tears runnin down my face,
click.click.click.
click.click.click.
click.click.click.
gdbye earth.hello spaceboy.
don't tell me,don't ask,don't try,don't.plz.

No comments: