Monday, 10 September 2007

Last Night

oooh,i got burnt by the scorching heat and now my skin itch.especially on the back,the neck areas and my face.*scratching*

all due to a week,for about 2-3hrs each day at wild wild wet park for the daily water games that we conducted.and also,my flu have not fully recovered and i can't pay a visit to the doctor as there are plenty of work to be done and i can't be dismissed from work.poor me.and my scoot shook my bones everytime i slowed down,got this jerking,vibrating,choking motion when i go less than 50km/h.and left me with no choice,but to send it for repair tommorrow a.m.no off for this week again,sigh,we've to go all out,for the upcoming events this weekend,and also it coincides with ramadan,and hey,i really need all the strength and patience,but i guess i am gonna be alright.

last week i saw adam sandler's latest flick,'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry' and it was hilarious!one of his best movie,really,and if you don't see this movie you're a total jerk...

No comments: