Monday, 11 June 2007

Garageland

another monday and another day left to my day off.

went skating with the usual crew earlier this morning,to the skatepark and stadium where we were given a warning by the security.got a bad fall i felt like i lost my right knee all because of a small stone that caught in one of my wheels.ended up at adam's at bendemeer for teh halia and tahu goreng w/o egg before we went separate ways.i'm so freakin' tired now and my eyes were real droopy ever since i woke up.real tired.

had dinner at changi village.nasi lemak with additional anchovies,sent marlia home,got back where i wrestled with my dirty laundry,did some housekeeping,i'm smiling now but nobody's watching,still i'm tired but i feel like superman.listening to lush and anytime now i could collapse into sweet starry sleep.who cares?i know.

at work today,i spent 2 hrs on backbreaking meeting,played some music,and some games with kids and another 2 hrs hiding in the console,playing my latest addiction-Call Of Duty:Roads to Victory.yeah!



Curahee!!!!!!!!!

No comments: