Friday, 8 June 2007

I've Got You Under My Skin

30 sticks of sate kambing,a plate of nasi goreng daging cincang,a cup of horlicks and still it doesn't seems to fill my tummy.

didn't had proper meals today,ahh again.i'm so upset with the food around here.and sick of Mcd and BK as well.not forgetting KFC.maybe it's just me.

planned to go to Changi for supper but,damn it's so late,and we're so Laazzzyy.

so instead,we had no choice but here.

time flies,and the weekend almost here.probably due to my odd shift,i just hate it.

looking forward to this saturday night.we've plan another gathering at our backyard,dubbed as 'costa la luna',haha,it's gonna be as fun as before.

so i got a msg earlier,we're probably goin' for another skate session this sunday,been a while,but with my busy schedule,i just don't know,i wanna but hmmm,well,i'll try.

spent time with marlia on wednesday.went down to toa payoh(love that town,i grew up there man!)had a tough time locating this shop,and after turning here and there,we finally found it,got my PsP uploaded with software and stuffs at only $30.now i can't play downloaded games.whoo hooo!

we went to onan rd,bought karipaps,then to marina for shopping spree,damn my legs were tired man....

so i heard Pak Lah gettin' married again,oh ok.

No comments: