Thursday, 28 June 2007

Don't Cha

after a long tiring day at work(you bet!),i finally got back to my crib and hauled my dirty linens and soaked and washed em foul clothes.after drying em up on hangers,i wiped the trail of water and dusts from the toilet all the way up the stairs to my room.i washed the basin and the grimy bowl,tidied up the parade of shampoos and body wash bottles and a lil scrubbing of the tiles.ooohh,it was a back breaking process and after all that i had a long hot bath.i felt like i was in the army again.

during those bloody days and nights in the army,we were taught to be responsible,independent and of course,discipline.we had to get everything that we had,nice and clean.from the uniform that we had to look sharp on,the personal well-maintained dust free M16s,to the gutter by the building.we will be held responsible for anything that doesn't look right to those mood swing,crazy officers.but it was good.coz the army shaped me.moulded me into a different person,and i believe,every single reluctant dudes who were just like me as well.it's not as bad as most would think.you-can't-beat-em-join-em attitude was instilled,and sure hell i didn't suffered alone.at most times,it's about teamwork.we worked,ate and shat together,irregardless of colour.so unless you go A.W.O.L for some girlfriend bullshit,or caught smoking while on guard duty then you should face the harsh music.so whatever crap they told us to,we just did,no remorse.and i had it,but i sure do miss the experience.and if they ask me to go through all that once again,i'll give it my best shot.R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

it's all good!and also i got my new mobile set sent to me at work earlier today!wooooooohoooooo!

No comments: