Friday, 22 June 2007

HyperBallad


for couple of days and couple of nights,and only now i could access the network.

there must have been some glitch somewhere,and it totally prevented me from entering cyberspace.and due to that,i've glued myself to PsP,and it got really frustrating,coz i smoked more cigarettes when my mind was in idle mode.thank God,thank whoever who got this thing rectified.

now i'm back.

i badly need a day off.i just can't wait.though the holidays are almost over,it seems that the programmes are twice as much.it keep coming,and coming and coming.STOP!

i kept thinking about work.even when i was counting sheeps,work kept me up.and i woke up halfway in midst of my beauty sleep.and i got nightmares too,it's kinda normal to those who are close to me,but this time round,it's getting pretty much every night.no,i don't need to see a witchdoctor but i need to get over with this school holidays.ahh.


and i'm so into Byork lately.

"Can you tell me how to get,how to get to Sesame Street...How to get to Sesame Street..."

No comments: